Wednesday, January 18, 2017
3:00–4:00 p.m. ET
This webinar will examine the concept and development of the Law Enforcement Partnership Forum, a roundtable discussion format that brings local law enforcement, state highway safety office staff, and members of NHTSA regional and headquarters staff together for a listening and learning session. The goal of the forums is to identify common challenges to, and potential solutions for, consistent and effective Traffic Safety Services. The panel will provide an overview of lessons learned, outcomes and future steps assembled from the Region 1 & 2 sessions.
- Michael N. Geraci, Regional Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Region 2
- Ted Minall, Regional Law Enforcement Liaison, Region 1, Retired from the NY Police Department, Former Chief of Police, Vergennes, VT Police Department
- Mike Morris, Regional Law Enforcement Liaison, Region 2, Retired Chief of Police, Egg Harbor Township, NJ Police Department
- Rick Sullivan, Rhode Island, Law Enforcement Liaison, Retired Chief of Police, Providence, RI Police Department
- Arthur W. Kinsman, Regional Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Region 1