[5 MB, 20 pgs.]
2010 Annual Meeting
Technology and Highway Safety:
What's Driving Our Future?
Kansas City, Mo., September 26 - 29
GHSA has requested presentations from all speakers. All presentations received have been posted. Unless indicated, all files are in PDF format.
Note: Some presentations and supplemental materials are large files. If you have trouble opening them in your browser, right-click on the links below and select "Save As" to download the files to your hard drive. Then, open the file directly from your computer.
GHSA Business Meeting
- Management Review (MR) Update
- Chris Murphy, Director, California Office of Traffic Safety, Sacramento, Calif.
- Betty Mercer, Principal, Mercer Consulting Group LLC, East Lansing, Mich.
Impaired Driving: They Do It Because They Can!
- David Wallace, Director, National Center for DWI Courts, Alexandria, Va.
- Presentation [2.4 MB, 23 pgs.]
- David Swarts, Commissioner and Governor’s Representative, New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, Albany, N.Y.
- Robert Maccarone, Deputy Commissioner and Director, NY Division of Criminal Justice Services, Office of Probation and Correctional Alternatives, Albany, N.Y.