This report, made possible with funding from State Farm®, looks at nearly two dozen state policy, enforcement and education initiatives to help keep teen drivers' focus off their smartphones and on the road.
The report was researched and written by nationally recognized teen safe driving expert, Pam Fischer, Principal of Pam Fischer Consulting. GHSA worked with a panel of teen driver experts to identify the featured programs, which were submitted through a survey of State Highway Safety Offices.
- Download Distracted & Dangerous: Helping States Keep Teens Focused on the Road
- View Recorded Webinar
- View Webinar Slides
Expert Panel Members
- Dr. Kelly Browning, Executive Director, Impact Teen Drivers
- Vicki Harper, Corporate Public Relations, State Farm
- Lisa Joyce, Public Affairs, State Farm
- Dr. Catherine McDonald, Assistant Professor, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
- David Teater, Senior Director, National Safety Council
- Shirley Thomas, Director, Mississippi Office of Highway Safety
- Angie Ward, Program Manager, Washington Traffic Safety Commission
The views and recommendations in this publication do not necessarily reflect those of State Farm nor the individuals or organizations represented on the Expert Panel.