Sponsoring the GHSA 2023 Annual Meeting to be held in-person, August 12-16 in New York City, offers a unique opportunity to promote your products and services while demonstrating your commitment to highway safety. Sponsors gain visibility and access to a wide range of state and federal highway safety leaders.
Sponsorship of briefings, breakfasts, luncheons, receptions and breaks includes acknowledgment on the Annual Meeting website and mobile app.
Sponsors who are also exhibitors are recognized with special floor clings in the Exhibit Hall.
Presenting, Diamond and Platinum level Highway Safety Champions with new and/or innovative technology or service may be considered for conference content. Contact Kerry Chausmer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Have something else in mind? We’re always open to new ideas and happy to work with you to develop a custom exposure opportunity.
Lock in your sponsorship today! Contact GHSA Director of Programs and Member Services Kerry Chausmer at 202-789-0944 or email@example.com.
Highway Safety Champion Levels and Exposure Opportunities
Sponsorship of meetings, breakfasts, luncheons, receptions and breaks includes acknowledgment in the conference program.
* speaking opportunity
Presenting Sponsorship, $25,000+
- Highway Safety Champion Reception with the GHSA Executive Board and Sponsors* (Saturday) - 1 SOLD, 1 available
- Welcome Lunch (Monday) in Exhibit Hall* (includes remarks at the opening session) -SOLD
- Awards and Networking Luncheon (Tuesday)* - 2 SOLD
- Taste of the State Reception (Tuesday) – SOLD
- Escalator branding in high traffics areas (between floors five, six and seven) - SOLD
Diamond Sponsorship, $20,000
- Welcome Reception & Exhibit Showcase* (Sunday)
- Closing Luncheon (Wednesday)* - 2 SOLD
- Registration Bags
Platinum Sponsorship, $15,000
- Executive Board Meeting Briefing (Saturday)* - 1 SOLD, 2 available
- State Member Orientation and Networking (Sunday)*
- Business Meeting Lunch (Sunday)* - SOLD
Gold Sponsorship, $10,000
- Sunday Newsletter Full-Page Ad (full color, provided in registration bags) - 2 available
- At-A-Glance Schedule Sunday Newsletter Insert (full color, two-sided in registration bags and posted as a PDF on the website; replaces printed program)
- New York City Tips and Must-Dos Sunday Newsletter Insert (full color, two-sided in registration bags and posted as a PDF on the website)
- Professional Head Shots in the Exhibit Hall (Monday breakfast & lunch, Tuesday breakfast by appointment)
- Mobile App
- Contactless Check-in (includes recognition at check-in and registration signage) - SOLD
Silver Sponsorship, $6,000
- Rotating Banner on Conference Agenda Webpage (replaces printed program) - 1 SOLD, 3 available
- Mobile App Rotating Banner Ad - 4 available
- Pre-meeting Webinar*
- Business Meeting Break (Sunday)
- Continental Breakfast - Monday SOLD, Tuesday and Wednesday available
- Morning Break - Monday and Tuesday available
- Sunday Newsletter Half-Page Ad (full color, in registration bags) - 2 available
- Monday Newsletter (includes logo and brief description in printed newsletter and on the app)
- Tuesday Newsletter (includes logo and brief description in printed newsletter and on the app)
Bronze Sponsorship, $3,000
- Pre-meeting Email Delivery
- Wednesday Newsletter (includes logo and brief description in printed newsletter and on the app) - SOLD
- Small Promotional Item provided to GHSA for inclusion in the registration bags (i.e., hand sanitizer, key chain, pen)
This list is updated as additional opportunities are identified.