Due to the disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the GHSA 2020 Annual Meeting has been canceled. We look forward to seeing you at the 2021 Annual Meeting in Denver.
To provide some of the content that attendees value most, GHSA is hosting a series of four webinars that were initially developed as workshops for the Pittsburgh meeting.
Understanding Micromobility: Transportation's New Disruptor
Wednesday, September 2, 3:00–4:00 p.m. ET
Micromobility – or the use of shared bicycles, e-bikes and scooters – is helping to revolutionize the movement of people in cities and on college campuses across the U.S. However, this increasingly popular mode of transportation is not without its issues. Join a panel of experts to explore six micromobility challenges and the role state highway safety offices can play to help address them.
This webinar is open to all and registration is required.
- Pam Shadel Fischer, Senior Director of External Engagement, Governors Highway Safety Association
- Commander Eric Miesse, Highway Enforcement Command, Austin Police Department
- Staci Hoff, Ph.D., Research Director & FARS/CRSS Supervisor, Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Henry Dunbar, Director, Active Transportation Operations, Arlington County Commuter Services
- Colin Hughes, Senior Policy Manager/New Mobility, Lyft
Miss a Session?
August 5: Drug-Impaired Driving: An Update on Trends and Tools
July 22: Speeding: Diverse Approaches to Achieving Culture Change
June 23: Quarantined! Managing Highway Safety Programs During a Public Health Emergency
- Watch the webinar recording
- Download presentation slides: Tim Kerns (MD) | Kimberly Chesser (DE) | Barbara Sauers (NHTSA)
2020 Highway Safety Champions
GHSA is grateful for our Highway Safety Champions: those 2020 GHSA Annual Meeting sponsors who graciously maintained their financial support of the association this year.
Sign up for our Annual Meeting News List to receive meeting updates.