Each year, the GHSA Annual Meeting's Highway Safety Exhibition features the latest highway safety-related products and services offered by private companies, nonprofit organizations, government and law enforcement agencies, and many others.
Sunday, August 25
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Move In/Set Up)
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Monday, August 26
7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
1:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Tuesday, August 27
7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Tear Down/Move Out)
- Access to the country's top highway safety officials
- One complimentary Annual Meeting registration (included in exhibit registration for person staffing the booth on-site)
- Listing, logo and description in GHSA's online exhibit and mobile app
- Listing in the Annual Meeting program/agenda
Each booth space costs $1,100 for GHSA State and Associate Members and $1,200 for nonmembers, with a $25 discount for online registrations with credit card payment. Discounted rates are offered for rentals of three or more booths. Contact GHSA for more information.
How to Register
GHSA offers two convenient ways to register:
- Online at my.ghsa.org for an automatic $25 discount (credit card payment only; login required for member rate)
- Mail completed form, with payment, to GHSA
Download PDF registration form
Each exhibitor registration includes:
- One 10’ x 10’ booth
- 8’ back drape and 3’ side drapes
- 6’ draped table w/ 2 chairs and wastebasket
- 7” x 44” one-line identification sign*
- On-site service center from set up to move out
* To reduce waste, the one-line booth ID sign is provided only to in-line booths that are 300 square feet or less. Booths larger than 300 square feet may request a booth ID sign.
Each booth purchase entitles you to one meeting registration. Any other individuals who will be staffing your exhibit booth must register and pay using the meeting registration form and indicate they are an additional exhibitor registrant where prompted.
Register by Friday, July 12. Full payment must accompany your registration. Major credit cards are accepted. Checks/money order should be made payable to GHSA.
Refunds (minus a $50 service fee) will be given for cancellation requests made in writing on or before July 26. No refunds will be given after that date. Email cancellation requests to Stephanie Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate your top three choices when registering. Please note that booths 204-225 are reserved for Annual Meeting sponsors. Final booth selections are based on the order in which your registration is received, with priority given to Sponsors and GHSA State and Associate Members.
By submitting the Exhibit Registration, the exhibitor is contracting with GHSA and agrees to follow all of the rules explained herein. Please note that benefits of exhibiting at the GHSA Annual Meeting do not include use of GHSA’s logo without express written consent.
Freeman is the official decorator/service contractor for the meeting. More information, including a complete exhibitor service manual will be sent to exhibitors following registration.
Liability & Indemnification
Freeman and Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) will defend, hold harmless, and indemnify its employees and agents, from and against any and all claims and against all liability costs and expenses, including attorney fees, resulting from claims of injury (including death) to persons or damages to property arising out of or resulting from the sole negligent or intentional acts of Freeman, GHSA or any other trade show service provider(s), exhibiting companies, employees, agents, attendees or invitees of any of them.
We appreciate all our exhibitors and attendees and strive to make our Annual Meeting a welcoming space for all who join us. To that end, we ask exhibitors to abide by the following conduct guidelines:
- Each representative of an exhibiting company is expected to conduct himself/herself in a professional manner.
- An exhibitor representative should be present in the booth during all posted show times.
- All product demonstrations must be conducted within the exhibitor's contracted booth space.
- Distribution of marketing materials, branded giveaways, and other promotional items is prohibited outside the exhibitor's contracted booth space.
- Demonstrations, discussions, and business conducted in the booth space should not disrupt or disturb other exhibitors.
- Exhibitors may not deface any part of the exhibit facility or hotel property. Nothing may be affixed to the exhibit facility or hotel property without the express permission of the official exhibit contractor and the hotel.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in a verbal warning to in-booth personnel and email notification to the official booth contact. GHSA reserves the right to evict any exhibitor who, because of noise, conduct, method of operation or other distraction, detracts from the educational nature of the exhibit. Should an eviction occur, the exhibitor forfeits all monies paid and will not be entitled to a refund.
Any costs arising out of negligence will be the sole responsibility of the exhibitor. Exhibitors acknowledge that GHSA and the Anaheim Marriott do not maintain insurance covering exhibitor property and that it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain business interruption and property damage insurance covering losses by the exhibitor.
Exhibitors acknowledge their responsibility under the Americans with Disabilities Act to make their booths accessible to persons with disabilities. The exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless GHSA, the hotel and exhibit company against costs, liability or damages arising out of or caused by exhibitor’s failure to comply with the Act.
Installation & Dismantlement
Installation and dismantlement of exhibits must occur during the times and on the dates specified. Any booth not set or occupied by the close of the installation is subject to forfeiture and loss of refund to the vendor. No exhibit may be installed after the exhibit area opens to registrants or dismantled prior to close of the exhibit area on Tuesday, August 27 at 11:00 a.m. Exhibit tear-down is scheduled to take place from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on August 27.
Questions About Exhibiting?
Contact Amadie Hart at 202-580-7933 or email@example.com.