September 2 | 3:00–4:00 p.m. ET
Micromobility – or the use of shared bicycles, e-bikes and scooters – is helping to revolutionize the movement of people in cities and on college campuses across the U.S. However, this increasingly popular mode of transportation is not without its issues. Join a panel of experts to explore six micromobility challenges and the role state highway safety offices can play to help address them.
This webinar is open to all and registration is required.
- Pam Shadel Fischer, Senior Director of External Engagement, Governors Highway Safety Association
- Commander Eric Miesse, Highway Enforcement Command, Austin Police Department
- Staci Hoff, Ph.D., Research Director & FARS/CRSS Supervisor, Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Melissa McMahon, MPH, AICP, Transportation Research and Site Plan Development, Arlington County Department of Environmental Services
- Colin Hughes, Senior Policy Manager/New Mobility, Lyft
- Annie Chang, Director of Safety Programs, Lime
Learn more about the GHSA2020 Webinar Series here: https://www.ghsa.org/events/Annual-Meetings/2020.
2020 Highway Safety Champions
GHSA is grateful for our Highway Safety Champions: those 2020 GHSA Annual Meeting sponsors who graciously maintained their financial support of the association this year.