August 7-10, 2022 | Denver, CO
The Association of Transportation Safety Information Professionals (ATSIP) 2022 Traffic Records Forum is for data analysts, state and local law enforcement officials, engineers, motor vehicle officials, emergency medical services providers, judicial administrators and highway safety professionals from across the United States and international communities. Attendees can participate in sessions for the latest safety data collection methods and best practices and learn how to:
- Improve the accuracy of traffic records and highway safety data
- Apply performance goals/measures in traffic records system improvements
- Implement a model traffic records system
- Organize and operate a successful traffic records committee
- Recognize the importance of standards and guidelines for traffic records systems
- Become acquainted with new technologies and ideas
- Network with a variety of transportation and highway safety professionals, AND
- Discover how better data can help save lives
GHSA Executive Director Jonathan Adkins will speak during a keynote panel on August 7 about how traffic records fit into the Safe System approach regarding data quality, data accessibility and data sharing.
Click here for more information and to register for the conference. Early bird registration ends on May 1, 2022.