May 25, 2022 | 2 p.m. ET | Virtual
With more than 53 million vehicles on the road today with open recalls, innovative programs are needed not only to notify owners, but also spur them to take action. Join with GHSA for an informative 2022 pre-Annual Meeting webinar, sponsored by Honda, that will showcase how a vehicle manufacturer, local law enforcement agency, Safe Kids Coalition and home visitor program incorporated vehicle recalls into their community-based programs and bolstered engagement. They’ll share what worked and didn’t, as well as what’s next. Kerry Chausmer, GHSA’s Director of Programs and Member Services, will lead an informative panel discussion that will leave you motivated and ready to act.
- Brad Ortloff, Manager of Auto Campaigns and Recalls, Honda
- KJ Feury, Injury Prevention Coordinator Northern NJ Safe Kids/Safe Communities, Atlantic Health System
- Andre Wright, Lieutenant, El Paso Sheriff's Office
- Lonny Haschel, Senior Program Manager, National Safety Council
- Jennifer Diaz-Alzuri, Senior Vice President, Boden Agency
Moderator: Kerry Chausmer, Director of Programs and Member Services