September 22 - October 26, 2021 | Virtual
The New York Highway Safety Symposium will address the top safety issues in New York State at individual webinars on the dates listed below. These sessions cover the most critical current topics and are free of charge. Click a link below to view the session description and speakers and to register for each session separately.
- September 22 at 11:30 a.m. ET – “The 4-2-0 on the MRTA” (Marijuana Regulation and Taxation Act)
- September 27 at 10:00 a.m. ET – “COVID-19 Impacts on Traffic Safety”
- September 28 at 10:00 a.m. ET – “Combating the Rise in Motorcycle Fatalities”
- October 1 at 11:00 a.m. ET – “Traffic Safety with an Eye On Equity”
(GHSA Senior Director of External Engagement Pam Shadel Fischer will speak at this webinar, and GHSA Chair Chuck DeWeese will moderate.)
- October 7 at 1 p.m. ET – “The Emergence of Micromobility: Strategies for Keeping e-bike and e-scooter Riders – and Pedestrians – Safe”
- October 26 at 10 a.m. ET – “Sharing the Road with Slow Moving Vehicles (SMVs)”
More information is available here.