December 9, 2021 | 12:30 p.m. ET | Virtual
In order to identify and celebrate the responsibilities of this season, Responsibility.org is hosting a webinar series that will help everyone be more aware of their “& responsibility.” In this webinar, Carol Campa, Behavioral Traffic Safety Branch Supervisor, Traffic Safety Division, Texas Department of Transportation, will discuss the state’s impaired driving program outreach.
- Brian Swift, National Alliance to Stop Impaired Driving (NASID)
- Kurt Erickson, President & CEO, Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP)
- Rick Birt, President & CEO, SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions)
- Carol Campa, Behavioral Traffic Safety Branch Supervisor, Traffic Safety Division, Texas Department of Transportation
- Brandy Axdahl, Senior Vice President, Responsibility Initiatives, Responsibility.org
Register for the webinar here.
Additional Webinars in This Series
December 2, 12:30 p.m. EST: Kids are back to school—but are they back to being mentally healthy and ready to make good decisions—especially when they don’t have the comfort of their schedules during winter break? Are parents mentally ready to guide them on this path? Were we ever in a good place? How can we remain mindful and alert, keeping values in place and resisting the urge to be lenient?
December 16, 12:30 p.m. EST: There’s been so much loss – loved ones, time with family/friends, big moments & milestones. How can we find joy and be grateful when we are still processing traumas and sadness?