The Program Coordinator assists the Executive Director of AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety by carrying out a variety of advanced and complex technical and administrative tasks. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, tracking projects and programs to ensure timely completion and efficiency, prioritizing and coordinates activities and resources for projects that impact the organization. This individual also works closely with other associates from AAA Foundation, AAA National, and AAA clubs to optimize communication and the flow of pertinent information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports a variety of technical and administrative tasks related to projects, prioritizes requests and inquiries, maintains some relevant and sensitive information, drafts correspondence and documents, coordinates outreach activities and travel itineraries, and arranges meetings and events.
- First point-of-contact for program inquiries and requests, ensures timely responses with correct information and materials, and facilitates proper communication between AAA Foundation, AAA National office, and AAA clubs to ensure effective collaboration.
- Responsible for various tasks, requests, directives and related duties under the direction of the Executive Director and management as required.
- Progressively participates in additional technical and administrative tasks, as required, in support of the mission of the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety.
- Physical attendance in the company’s office is required on a scheduled approved by the Executive Director.
AAA National supports a flexible work environment for our associates. We are committed to collaboration, innovation and work-life balance, and offer a hybrid work model of three days in-office, and two days at home (or wherever you work best) each week.
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply.