Founded in 1991 and funded by America’s leading distillers, Responsibililty.org is a national, independent, not-for-profit organization headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. We lead the fight to eliminate drunk driving and underage drinking and promote responsible decision-making regarding beverage alcohol.
Today, we are transforming – and improving – the way Americans view and address the issues of drunk driving, underage drinking and responsible alcohol consumption on both a national and community level. Through cutting-edge, science-based educational programs and innovative communications campaigns, we are blazing a new trail toward progress on those three critical issues.
This is not just another nonprofit. And if you are not just another job candidate, this is the place – and the role – for you.
Responsibility.org seeks a Communications Associate to assist in all aspects of communications outreach, specifically drafting social media content, assisting with editorial calendars, and supporting website maintenance.
- Contribute to content creation for social media channels to include social media campaigns, images, and drafting blog posts
- Support organization’s outreach goals by contributing to follower growth and community management
- Monitor social media advertising performance
- Contribute to measuring social media and website performance
- Provide administrative support on organization’s websites
- Provide administrative support by coordinating/arranging meetings, responding to organization inquiries and database changes, customer service, etc.
- Provide support on communications department budget and accounting
- Support communications team to meet the organization’s goals
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned, that contribute to the mission of the organization
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply.