This position supports the Chief of Communications & Branding and the Chief, Resource Planning and Management in every facet. The Communications and Membership Coordinator would manage all details including but not limited to: calendar management to include arranging meetings and telephone conference calls as required; Compiling and submitting expense reports; Making travel arrangements in line with organization policy; Preparing agendas, biographies, presentation materials, and other documents; When appropriate, serving as scheduler for both the Chief, Communications & Branding and Chief, Resource Planning and Management.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage scheduling for interdepartmental meetings
- Serve as lead scheduler for both supervising executives, supporting the management of their respective schedules
- Field review requests and enforce review process for both supervising executives
- Field and coordinate meeting requests for both supervising executives
- Responsible for all travel logistics and booking
- Complete expense reports monthly and on-time
- Manage day-to-day operations including preparation for and participation in team meetings
- Assist with meeting planning and execution of the DISCUS Public Affairs Committee meetings
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply.