Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility (Responsibility.org)
- Serves as chief liaison between the creative team and internal clients
- Serve as steward and protector of the organizations’ visual brands
- Owns “InMotion” creative project management tool
- Manages the workflow of the creative team – assigns each request to the appropriate team member, establishes project timelines, and vigilantly adheres to agreed deadlines and project milestones
- Pushes to elevate and appropriately strengthen/push-the-envelope with our creative within the parameters of the brand guide
- Working closely with VP, sets and enforces process for fielding and fulfilling creative requests, and tracking the work and hours
- Communicates status of all projects to necessary parties on a regular basis
- Contribute to campaign performance reports and analysis of tactics
- Develops workflow performance reports through InMotion to help optimize team’s efficiency
- Liaison with creative agency partners
- Quality control for creative products
- Manage and mentor 2 highly skilled and motivated designers
- A minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in a creative environment, preferably an agency, and an undergraduate degree in a relevant field.
- Leadership skills – to lead campaign execution; to motivate staff.
- Outgoing personality - to cultivate excellent working relationships with external vendors as well as internal staff.
- Writing skills – to draft creative briefs and communicate effectively and concisely.
- Project management – to not only manage one’s self but also see a project from initiation to completion.
- Curiosity – to continue to investigate creative ways to spread our messages in effective and creative ways.
For additional information, click here.