About This Role
We are seeking a Specialist, Mobility & Social Impact Programs, to join our team at the Ford Motor Company Fund. In this role, you will be working at the intersection of mobility, technology, innovation, and philanthropy. This role is key to how the Ford Motor Company Fund actively reimagines how mobility can be the catalyst to Ford’s social impact strategies.
We’re looking for someone creative and passionate about the future of mobility and transportation. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and entrepreneurial leader interested in developing the conversations and partnerships that will enable the Ford Fund to make a societal impact through solutions that enable freedom of movement for communities around the world.
- Own assigned portfolios of Mobility investments and manage grantee pipeline, including evaluating grant proposals, serving as relationship liaison with grantees and managing previous grantees and key performance metric measurement.
- Understand community need, particularly the mobility needs in Ford Fund’s operating communities
- Leverage your experience in mobility, transportation policy, and public-private partnerships to assist in refining Ford’s unique value proposition in the mobility landscape
- Evaluate emerging technologies, mobility solutions, and business models for collaborative community problem solving
- Develop and establish data driven metrics and assessment methodologies for all mobility solutions and initiatives
- Manage Ford Fund’s smart mobility grantmaking system and program budgets in coordination with our finance team
- Work efficiently with virtual collaboration applications, embrace human-centered design thinking, and design with people at the center of solutions
- Learn by building and create an environment of trust through vulnerability, empathy, and honest dialogue
- Serve as a peer leader be exemplifying attributes like entrepreneurship, energy, active listening and productivity
- All other duties as assigned by Ford Fund team
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply. This job listing closes May 31, 2023.