The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is seeking a full-time Digital Outreach Coordinator to join our communications team at the Institute’s Vehicle Research Center in Ruckersville, VA.
The Digital Outreach Coordinator will support the Institute’s communications goals through social media outreach, community management and other digital marketing efforts.
- Coordinate the Institute’s day-to-day social media presence by posting content and managing interactions on major channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Quora
- Work closely with the media relations director to create a social media content calendar that supports the Institute’s communications goals
- Develop ideas and work closely with the Institute’s production and editorial teams to craft original and timely content for use on social media
- Identify performance goals for various social media channels and leverage tools to measure and report on performance
- Identify and implement new social media opportunities including potential collaborations with sponsors, influencers and highway safety stakeholders
- Develop and manage social media advertising campaigns in line with Institute communication goals
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, public relations or other related fields
- 3-5 years of experience managing social media outreach for a medium-sized organization
- Strong knowledge of current digital marketing best practices
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Team player with confidence to take the lead and guide other Institute employees
- Experience with podcast development and execution (preferred but not required)
- Experience with Adobe creative cloud programs (preferred but not required)
To apply, email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.