Michelin Mobility Intelligence has an immediate opening for its North America Director of Government Affairs. The role reports directly to the NA Chief Operating Officer at MMI and has frequent interactions with the Michelin NA Director of Federal Government Affairs.
This position can be remote, based on the individual candidate, but there is a preference for location in the Washington DC area or in the Atlanta, GA area.
What You'll Do
As the North American Director of Government Affairs for MMI, you will promote and defend the interests of the Michelin Mobility Intelligence entity by engaging with public decision-makers at the Federal, State, and local levels, as well as civil society, including NGOs, and industry trade associations.
Your main activities and objectives will be focused on contribution to business growth. You will:
- Define and promote Michelin Mobility Intelligence's position & image.
- Represent the company before key associations, government bodies and stakeholders in collaboration with Michelin Government Affairs.
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with other internal partners and external stakeholders.
- Obtain public grants and subsidies for investments and R&D.
- Identify market opportunities (i.e., RFI, RFP, RFQ) in line with our offers.
- Develop the structure for monitoring the relevant legislation and policy in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems, specifically the fields of road maintenance and road safety (trade/market access, competition, competitiveness, transport, environment, social, financial & fiscal, products and processes, governance, etc.).
- Conduct competitive and non-competitive intelligence on the main themes of political and societal developments and feedback strategy, and marketing and sales.
- Identify critical organizations and stakeholders to be tracked and influenced (government officials and agencies, professional associations, NGOs, etc.)
- Build new and maintain existing relationships with such entities.
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply.