*The work location for this job opening is flexible.
Researches and writes content for print and online for the organizations strategic safety priorities. Writes white papers, web copy, Practice Area resources including tip sheets, sell sheets, posters, ad copy and other items as assigned. Liaises with Government Affairs on policy communications. Writes clearly and accurately under tight deadlines. Edits and proofreads content, and obtains technical reviews when appropriate.
Plans, creates, edits and distributes content supporting NSC initiatives 80%
- Works collaboratively and supports development of content plan, identifying opportunities to repurpose existing content or develop new content based on objectives and audience needs.
- Develops multi-channel written content supporting various NSC initiatives as assigned. Works closely with marketing managers, program managers and other subject matter experts at the Council to craft messaging and customize message for appropriate channel.
- Maintains and creates content for NSC grant programs, and may serve as a main point of contact for grantors and public inquiries pertaining to a specific grant-funded project.
- Keeps current on news, research findings, legislative policy, trends and societal views relating to various NSC initiatives.
- Writes clearly and accurately under tight deadlines.
- Edits and proofreads content, and obtains technical reviews when appropriate.
Project Management 10%
- Manages the workflow of projects as assigned while liaising with partners across Marketing, Communications and Design. This includes submitting briefs and managing project tasks in Workfront.
Other job duties as assigned 10%
- Supports the Communication department by creating blog post, editorials, op-eds, social media posts, website copy, providing project management and assisting with other communications assignments.
- Assists other internal and external stakeholders with content creation for web, social, online and print. Provides project management as needed.
- Assists the videographer and the digital content team in the production of videos and other media as needed.
- Responsible for all safety policies and procedures as outlined.
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply.