As the Program Manager I, Mobility Safety you will collaborate with other mobility safety team members, but mostly work autonomously to change individual behaviors to keep them safer on the road. To do this, you will develop and lead in-person or virtual trainings, represent NSC at events and exhibits, and contribute to driving attendance to events and trainings. The best candidate has a strong understanding of the learner dynamic and can affect behavior change through classroom and virtual training.
What You'll Do
- Define the main objectives of projects, their purpose, and the scope.
- Create integrated and ongoing project plans to include tasks to compliment broad goals.
- Execute the work or assign work as part of the plan.
- Monitor and control the processes/tasks associated with the project.
- Provide knowledge and promote products/services to various audiences.
- Write articles, blogs or similar outreach documents for print or online publications.
- Keeps updated on Texas public policy, issues, legislature and regulatory influences, as well as scientific research, and reports the most effective strategies to address the issues.
- Participate in trade show or other similar outreach events.
- Engage in regular communication with, and build relationships in all directions (e.g., peers, supervisors, funders, stakeholders) to advance the strategy / program.
- Support and encourage an environment that appreciates the diversity of employees and stakeholders styles, opinions and perspectives.
- Relay information, build consensus, fact-find, and maintain transparency and open exchange, while keeping partners up to date and notified of program status and impact.
- Communicate with other NSC initiatives, campaigns, and departments to identify potential dissemination and cross-collaboration opportunities.
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply.