*The work location for this job opening is flexible.
Responsible for product management of all existing classroom-based and online-based DDC & WorkZone product lines spanning from custom State training programs to core DDC product lines. Focusing on market growth, through partnerships with internal Marketing, Product Development, Procurement, Sales, and Customer Service teams build and launch new and updated products, and manage customer transitions from old versions to new.
- Manage the product lifecycle for assigned DDC & Work Zone products and programs.
- Together with a broader NSC Innovation team, successfully research, scope, build and launch new products as assigned. The goal is to penetrate and drive our programs into new markets.
- Manage ongoing assignments including: annual driver safety conferences, Driver Safety annual award promotion, company-wide DDC & WorkZone brownbag lunch & learns, DDC-specific video creation, Quarterly Instructor Newsletter, etc.
- Launch our drivesafe.com offering in all 50 states, so that the general public can benefit from taking our defensive driving courses for Insurance Discount, Ticket Dismissal, and/or Point Reduction.
- Develop and drive our Continuing Education offerings striving to continually improve the skills of our DDC & WorkZone instructors.
- Proactively provide guidance and expertise to Marketing for all relevant promotional material including DDC & WorkZone marketing campaigns / collateral / promo materials, new product launches, and a quarterly Defensive Driving Product catalog.
- Support management of the NSC Collision Preventability Program.
- Maintain and update DDC & WorkZone specific content on NSCs external facing website.
- Manage our online Instructor Resource Center, an online repository of beneficial Instructor information.
- Maintain product components (kits & product numbers) and approve product stock reordering.
- Serve as the liaison to internal Sales and Customer Service teams as well as external network partners such as Chapters, Distributors, and Training Centers to ensure they receive the appropriate product training and knowledge.
- Partner with Roadway Safety Subject Matter Expert to support broader Roadway project tasks.
- Work with Government Affairs staff to drive approvals of NSC DDC & WorkZone curriculum in all states.
Strategy & Business Planning
- Analyze marketplace offerings to maintain competitiveness of Roadways education products & programs.
- Identify opportunities for business development and growth, including prospective members/partners as well as existing member value-adds.
- Analyze product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Assist Directors with the creation of annual DDC & WorkZone business plans.
- Run reports periodically to gain insights on product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Annual competitive and marketplace intelligence analysis.
- Support Roadway Practice requests for information.
- Participate in trade show coordination.
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply.