*The work location for this job opening is flexible.
Strategically define and grow our NSC Work Zone (temporary traffic control) training product lines through expansion of existing customers and entering new states. Working closely with various departments across the company continually enhance our product offerings and acquire new customers; predominately State DOT, municipalities, public utilities, roadway construction companies.
- Manage planning, execution, and product lifecycle of Work Zone training product lines.
- Together with a broader NSC Innovation team, successfully research, scope, build and launch new & revised products.
- Devise strategies to penetrate and drive our programs into new markets.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to achieve consensus on input, feedback, program development and direction.
- Proactively provide guidance and expertise to Marketing for Work Zone campaigns, collateral, promotional material, and web content.
- Develop and drive Continuing Education offerings to continually improve Work Zone Instructor's skills.
- Identify opportunities for business development and growth, including prospective members/partners as well as existing member value-adds.
- Manage the NSC Collision Preventability Program.
- Analyze product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze marketplace offerings to maintain competitiveness of the company's education programs.
- Serve as the liaison to Sales and Customer Service teams to ensure they receive the appropriate product training and knowledge.
- Partner with Roadway Safety Subject Matter Expert on MUTCD and other Roadway Safety opportunities.
- Work with Government Affairs staff to drive approvals of NSC Work Zone curriculum in all States.
Strategy & Business Planning
- Assist the Sr. Director of Roadway Training with the creation of an annual Work Zone Business Plan.
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply.