The Bureau of Transportation Safety is looking for candidates that are looking to provide safety programs to communities, by putting your policy, research and leadership skills to use. You will work with other committed safety partners, community leaders and researchers dedicated to our mission. Together with you we can save lives! Join our team and share your skills and knowledge as a Program and Policy Supervisor for the Department of Transportation, Division of State Patrol!
- Provides direct supervision to the employees in the Safety Programs Section of the Bureau of Transportation Safety and Technical Services (BOTSTS), Division of State Patrol.
- Works with various communities to reduce traffic crashes statewide.
- Coordinates the development of the annual Highway Safety Plan (HSP) and monitors the fiscal progress of pass-through grants administered by the Safety Programs Section.
- Coordinates preparation of the Annual Report of federal fiscal year activities and spending. This position also acts a liaison between the Bureau and multiple safety partners in the state.
- Provides advanced analytical and policy expertise in the conduct of special studies and analyses requested of the Bureau by the Governor, the Department Secretary, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply. This job listing closes July 11, 2022.