This function is responsible for the oversight (guidance, coordination, and completion) of Company's occupational safety and health consultation activities in direct support of the organization’s mission: “To Educate and Influence People to Prevent Accidental Injury and Death.”
- Travels to client sites; perform on-site risk assessments and comprehensive job site inspections; identify and evaluate the safety culture, physical conditions and practices; prepare written reports; and report findings to management teams.
- Makes recommendations for improving the safety culture and for remedying any hazardous condition, practice, or potential loss-causing circumstance to comply with appropriate codes, standards, and industry best practices.
- Interact directly with clients to create, develop, and maintain comprehensive Safety and Health Management Systems (Safety Programs). Review existing programs and make recommendations for improvement or revision.
- Assist clients in developing Safety Committees and attend meetings as an advisor on safety and health best practices.
- Acts as a trusted advisor working with safety representatives, human resource personnel, and safety committees of clients to plan and direct safety programs with the goal of minimizing and eliminating risk and improving safety culture.
- Provide technical and practical expertise on OSH to clients and internal departments, including related federal and state regulation compliance requirements, standards, and means of application in the workplace.
- Monitor proposed state and federal safety and health legislation and protocols. Maintain knowledge of and a database on current safety and health best practices.
- Communicates and distributes safety, hazard preventing, and loss control information to clients, customers, and staff.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data analytics to provide strategic enhancements to expand Company's Consultation Program. Promote Company's Programs, consultation services, and safety & health training to clients.
- Prepare and deliver safety & health training in classroom and/or worksites. Provide training to clients on OSH topics and safety programs written for clients.
- Conducts thorough investigations of safety incidents, determines probable cause, makes recommendations for corrective action.
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply.