The grants management specialist aids the organization in the administration of all aspects of the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance’s (CVSA) commercial motor vehicle (CMV) cooperative agreements, contracts, and grants. This position is responsible for overseeing the life cycle of all federal awards, such as, coordinating all elements associated with the annual development and submission of applications for federal funding, monitoring activities by tracking deliverables, developing, and submitting modifications as necessary, reviewing and submitting reimbursements, coordinating the development of progress reports, as required, and processing closeout related activities for all federal awards.
- Assist CVSA leadership on collaborative projects to set overall organizational policies and priorities
- Assist the organization with the completion of deliverables under several contracts, grants and cooperative agreements with the U.S. Department of Transportation and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Assist with the development, monitoring and updating of annual program budgets
- Assist with ensuring all processes relating to federal cooperative agreements, contracts, and grants are maintained
- Assist with ensuring compliance with federal cooperative agreements, contracts, and grants reporting requirements
- Assist with ensuring all grant deliverables and reporting relating to federal cooperative agreements, contracts, and grants are met
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply. The deadline to apply is December 10, 2021.