This position supports the Chief of Communications & Branding in a shared service capacity, supporting both Responsibility.org and the Distilled Spirits Council of the United States (DISCUS). The Administrative Coordinator manages organizational details including calendar management (arranging internal and external meetings); compiles and submits expense reports and invoices; makes travel arrangements; prepares team agendas, biographies, presentation materials, and other documents; and assists team members with database management, production calendars and reports, and social media planning.
- Manage scheduling for interdepartmental meetings
- Serve as scheduler for Chief, Communications & Branding which includes maintaining member committee meeting schedules and weekly team meetings
- Responsible for travel logistics and booking for department
- Support maintenance of content calendar for busy communications team to include tracking of announcements, releases, social media, associated branding images/videos, etc.
- Support invoice processing and expense report submissions using Concur
- Tracks departmental spending using Excel
- Assist with meeting planning, execution and minutes for the DISCUS Public Affairs Committee and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee meetings
- Support compilation of analytics report using Google Analytics (training provided)
- Support database maintenance
- Backup support for: daily media clips summary, media coverage tracking and maintaining media lists, social media postings
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply.