At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for an experienced Federal Policy Manager to join our fast-growing and fast-paced team! Based in Washington, DC, this position will be a key player in developing and implementing Lyft’s federal public policy and outreach strategies to advance the company’s long term business interests. In tandem with her/his colleagues on the federal policy team and cross-functionally throughout the company, the Federal Policy Manager will manage a portfolio of key issue areas and build stakeholder outreach program designed to deepen Congressional and Administration relationships while evangelizing Lyft’s brand on a national level. This position will require travel commitments.
- Manage Lyft’s policy agenda with key agencies within the federal government including the Department of Transportation, Department of Energy and Council on Environmental Quality
- Manage and implement key outreach efforts including Congressional member and staff briefings, advocacy days, and company executive visits to Washington DC
- Monitor ongoing regulatory, legislative and compliance efforts to ensure Lyft business efforts continues to stay ahead of market developments
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to engage regulatory agencies and Congressional offices on Lyft priority issues including drafting and negotiating language for legislation
- Represent Lyft in relevant policy and business coalitions to advance advocacy efforts within the federal government
- Grow and maintain coalitions in support of policy issues related to sustainability and electric vehicles
- Strategize and advocate for policies related to sustainability, electric vehicles, and other transportation and tech priorities
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to support Lyft’s business work
- Assist in developing policies that advance the Lyft platform
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply.