The National Organizations for Youth Safety (NOYS) is an organization with a mission to unite, equip and build capacity for young people to lead in addressing the most pressing health and safety issues affecting them today. NOYS envisions a nation where young people lead the charge in promoting safe and healthy lifestyles for themselves and their communities. The Program Manager will apply their passion for social justice, grassroots organizing, and meaningful youth engagement, to managing programs designed with youth, for youth.
The Program Manager, Youth Engagement is responsible for project management of major programs, initiatives and campaign activities. Using a data-driven approach, the Program Manager will oversee the planning and execution of targeted outreach, engagement, and administrative responsibilities to drive desired outcomes. The Program Manager will develop and maintain strong working ties with secondary education schools, institutions, NOYS partners and youth-serving organizations to strengthen the NOYS youth network. The Program Manager will report directly to the Senior Director and serve in an important leadership role in the organization.
- Manage the organization’s youth engagement activities, including programs, initiatives, and campaigns.
- Monitor and manage the processes/tasks associated with a variety of grant funded and partnership projects simultaneously.
- Track emerging trends and topics on youth health and safety within the United States.
- Develop strategy to unite, equip and expand the network of youth activists and partner organizations in order to lead in addressing youth health and safety issues.
Outreach, Engagement & Administrative Support
- Manage grassroots outreach to schools, past NOYS participants, educators and youth-serving organizations, encouraging participation with a strategy to increase year over year.
- Support leadership development and program execution trainings to youth participants.
- Promote NOYS programs, campaigns and initiatives at conferences by taking part in booth activities, panel discussions, presentations and other activities.
- Support drafting content for articles, blogs or similar outreach documents for print or online publications.
- Work with the NOYS Marketing and Communications team to create social media content; develop and implement tactics to grow public social media engagement.
- Develop a comprehensive method for tracking, communicating with, and mobilizing youth.
Work Environment Requirements
- Ability to work remotely with a results driven approach, responsiveness in a timely manner to supervisors, staff, and external stakeholders.
- Dedicated internet and phone access.
- Ability to travel periodically to conferences and events representing the organization.
How to Apply
Click here for more information and instructions to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.