Part of a dynamic team that juggles many issues at once, this person manages NSC legislative, regulatory, and policy development. You are accountable for:
- Advancing NSC legislative and regulatory priorities and identifying strategic opportunities for NSC at the federal level.
- Developing NSC policy positions to set strategy and manages the communication of NSC policies to key federal government, private sector, and other related audiences.
- Identifying and managing relationships with partner organizations to maximize NSC legislative and regulatory effectiveness and reach.
- Juggling multiple issues are the same time.
- Working in a collaborative way with NSC team members.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and at least 8 years of relevant experience in Federal Government affairs with at least 3 years of experience with legislative and regulatory affairs related to safety and health issues.
- Executive branch or Capitol Hill experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of legislative and appropriations processes.
- Must possess the ability to work autonomously and with little direction.
- Salary range: $90,000-$110,000.
- This is a hybrid position for the DMV area; one to three days in the office depending on meetings.
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply.