*The locations for this job listing are San Francisco, Calif.; Phoenix, Ariz.; New York, N.Y. and Chicago, Ill.
We're looking for an individual who is passionate about trust and safety to join our US & Canada Safety Operations team! In this role, you'll become a subject matter expert on the safety issues impacting our Mobility and Delivery platforms and the levers we can pull to address them. Using that knowledge, you'll develop policies governing how we should react to reports of concerning behavior and proactive initiatives to drive down the rate of safety incidents.
This specific role will primarily focus on the development and implementation of proactive initiatives to reduce dangerous driving behaviors and drive down the rate of crashes. We're looking for someone with a combination of strong written and verbal communication skills, extensive partner and project management experience, the ability to switch between high-level critical thinking and tactical execution, and a results-oriented attitude!
- Proactive Initiatives: Support the launch of comms campaigns, educational content, strategic partnerships, and other initiatives intended to reduce the rate of road safety incidents.
- Product Innovation: Work with product and engineering teams to build innovative technology solutions that support our goals of reducing road safety incidents on the platform.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Develop deep subject matter knowledge mastery of Uber's safety issues and mechanisms for addressing them, and act as key point person / advisor for cross-functional issues and initiatives.
- Partner Management: Be the glue that brings teams together across Product, Engineering, Legal, Policy, and other functions to drive decisions on strategically important questions, and deliver on shared goals and priorities.
- Strategy Evolution: Work with leadership to set and evolve our strategic priorities for Safety Operations in order to meet our safety and business objectives.
How to Apply
Click here for more information and to apply.