What is GHSA?
GHSA represents the state and territorial highway safety offices that implement programs to address behavioral highway safety issues, including: occupant protection, impaired driving, and speeding. GHSA provides leadership and advocacy for the states and territories to improve traffic safety, influence national policy, enhance program management and promote best practices.
- GHSA's Latest Annual Report (for FY 2015)
- States Praise Highway Safety Provisions in Commerce Transportation Bill (July 13, 2015)
- The LEL - National Law Enforcement Liaison Program Newsletter (July 2015)
- Directions in Highway Safety Newsletter (June 2015)
Member login required | Join GHSA
- Motorcyclist Fatalities Projected to Drop for 2nd Straight Year (May 20)