What is GHSA?
GHSA represents the state and territorial highway safety offices that implement programs to address behavioral highway safety issues, including: occupant protection, impaired driving, and speeding. GHSA provides leadership and advocacy for the states and territories to improve traffic safety, influence national policy, enhance program management and promote best practices.
- GHSA 2016 Annual Report: Highlights of Association Activity (July 21)
- State Highway Safety Officials Concerned by Projected 7.7% Increase in Motor Vehicle Fatalities (July 1)
- GHSA and Ford DSFL Award Funds to Support State Teen Safe Driving Activities (June 15)
- Directions in Highway Safety Newsletter (June 2016)
Member login required | Join GHSA
- As National Traffic Fatalities Surge, States Focus on Seat Belt Safety (May 24)