What is GHSA?
GHSA represents the state and territorial highway safety offices that implement programs to address behavioral highway safety issues, including: occupant protection, impaired driving, and speeding. GHSA provides leadership and advocacy for the states and territories to improve traffic safety, influence national policy, enhance program management and promote best practices.
- Mapping to MMUCC: 2014 Traffic Records Forum Presentation [340 KB, 27 pgs.]
- Bicyclist Fatalities a Growing Problem for Key Groups (Oct. 27)
- IIHS Research Supports Comprehensive Approach to Distracted Driving (Oct. 24)
- New National Law Enforcement Liaison Program Website!
- October Directions in Highway Safety Member Newsletter (Oct. 6)
- For GHSA members only (login required). Not a member? Join here!
- “Big Three” Highway Safety Challenges Top State Safety Chief’s Agenda (Sept. 30)
Spotlight on Highway Safety: Bicyclist Safety
This new report analyzes fatality trends and crash patterns since the 1970s.