What is GHSA?
GHSA represents the state and territorial highway safety offices that implement programs to address behavioral highway safety issues, including: occupant protection, impaired driving, and speeding. GHSA provides leadership and advocacy for the states and territories to improve traffic safety, influence national policy, enhance program management and promote best practices.
- GHSA Concerned by Increase in Traffic Fatalities; Applauds Federal Efforts to Focus on Driver Behavior (Nov. 24)
- Unbuckled in Back: An Overlooked Issue in Highway Safety (Nov. 23)
- GHSA Teams Up with Responsibility.org and Shaq to Crack Down On Drugged Drivers (Oct. 26)
- GHSA Calls for Expanding Teen Safe Driving Efforts (Oct. 19)
- New Report Urges National, State Action on Drugged Driving (Sept. 30)