What is GHSA?
GHSA represents the state and territorial highway safety offices that implement programs to address behavioral highway safety issues, including: occupant protection, impaired driving, and speeding. GHSA provides leadership and advocacy for the states and territories to improve traffic safety, influence national policy, enhance program management and promote best practices.
- Directions in Highway Safety Newsletter (June 2015)
Member login required | Join GHSA
- Motorcyclist Fatalities Projected to Drop for 2nd Straight Year (May 20)
- Ford DSFL Awards $125,000 to Augment State Teen Safe Driving Programs (May 11)
- Oklahoma Outlaws Texting While Driving (May 6)
- GHSA Seeks Office Manager
State Highway Safety Showcase
It Can Wait for 28
Nevada Office of Traffic Safety