What is GHSA?
GHSA represents the state and territorial highway safety offices that implement programs to address behavioral highway safety issues, including: occupant protection, impaired driving, and speeding. GHSA provides leadership and advocacy for the states and territories to improve traffic safety, influence national policy, enhance program management and promote best practices.
- Tennessee to Require Ignition Interlocks for All Convicted Drunk Drivers (May 16)
- National LEL Program Manager Position Description [20 KB, 2 pgs.]
Applications due May 29
- News Release: Increase in Highway Deaths is Urgent Reminder (May 3)
- Promoting Parent Involvement in Teen Driving (May 2)
- Fatality Data: Teenage Drivers (Feb. 26) and Motorcyclists (Apr. 24)
State Highway Safety Showcase
In-Car Camera Purchase for Law Enforcement
Delaware Office of Highway Safety