What is GHSA?
GHSA represents the state and territorial highway safety offices that implement programs to address behavioral highway safety issues, including: occupant protection, impaired driving, and speeding. GHSA provides leadership and advocacy for the states and territories to improve traffic safety, influence national policy, enhance program management and promote best practices.
- GHSA is Hiring: Director of Government Relations (Nov. 8)
- GHSA to Fund State Drowsy Driving Programs Through National Road Safety Foundation Grant (Nov. 3)
- Teen Driver Safety Week Provides Opportunity for National Conversation on Licensing (Oct. 17)
- As Teen-Involved Crash Deaths Spike 10 Percent, New Report Spotlights Older Teen Driver Behavior (Oct. 12)
- Directions in Highway Safety Newsletter (Sept. 2016)
Member login required | Join GHSA