GHSA's partnership with other organizations provide resources for states to create safer roadways.
- Through Ford Driving Skills for Life, GHSA is able to facilitate grants for states to address teen safe driving. In addition, Ford DSFL tours nationally each year to provide teens across the country with hands-on advanced skills programming.
- GHSA partners with Check To Protect to help states and law enforcement spread awareness of vehicle recalls.
- GHSA has partnered with The National Road Safety Foundation to provide states with funding to create innovative approaches to the issue of drowsy driving.
- Uber and GHSA's "Make It Click" campaign reminds riders and drivers to buckle up in every seat, on every ride.
- Working with the Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility (Responsibility.org), GHSA provides grants to help states combat drugged driving through specialized law enforcement officer training.
- GHSA and ride-hailing company Lyft partner to offer states funds and ride credits to discourage substance-impaired travel.