GHSA Associate Members are organizations, associations, businesses and individuals that support the goals and objectives of GHSA. Associate Members enjoy a variety of benefits, and dues are tax-deductible (Federal ID# 521021004).
- Listing (logo and descriptive copy) on the GHSA's website with a hyperlink to your website
- Access to members' only content:
- GHSA’s searchable online membership directory that gives you access to state highway safety office leadership and staff
- Member e-updates highlighting relevant traffic safety issues and member activities
- Member e-newsletter with links to resources, the latest highway safety information and research, and an Associate Member spotlight
- Special reports and publications addressing priority and emerging issues
- Federal legislative updates
- First look at GHSA RFPs and preference in selection
- Invitations to top shelf webinars for online learning, networking, thought leadership and sponsorship opportunities
- Exclusive Annual Meeting opportunities:
- Access to GHSA staff of subject matter experts
- Ability to seek assistance from GHSA with introductions to the Associations' members and other partners
- Opportunities to address the GHSA Board at quarterly meetings and sponsor networking events
- Opportunities to sponsor and present at the GHSA Executive Seminar and virtual Leadership Forum attended by new SHSO leadership and senior and rising staff
- Opportunities to amplify relevant traffic safety messaging via GHSA’s social media channels
- Opportunity to post your organization’s relevant highway safety job openings in the Highway Safety Careers page on the GHSA website
- Opportunities (space permitting) to promote webinars and trainings of relevance to the state highway safety offices on the Upcoming Events page on the GHSA website
- Optional one-on-one consultation with a GHSA staff member to ensure you make the most of your membership
Payment must accompany each application. You will receive a refund if membership is not approved. Any applicant not accepted may reapply after one year. The membership year runs July 1 through June 30.
GHSA Associate Members must agree to support the goals and objectives of GHSA. Associate Members may not vote on GHSA policies or other organizational matters. Associate Membership does not imply GHSA endorsement or grant permission to use the GHSA logo.
Associate Member dues are used to support the general purposes of GHSA, including the cost of publications, mailing, development and implementation of training for association members, and research of specific highway safety issues.
Categories and Annual Dues
Emeritus - $150
Former Governor's Representatives or Highway Safety Coordinators who aren't eligible for small business or corporate membership
Small Business - $350
Companies with three or fewer employees, including individual consultants
Corporate - $950
Companies with more than three employees
Nonprofit - $500
Applicants must include an IRS letter indicating 501(c)(3) tax exempt status