GHSA's partnership with other organizations provide resources for states to create safer roadways.
- Through Ford Driving Skills for Life, GHSA is able to facilitate grants for states to address teen safe driving. In addition, Ford DSFL tours nationally each year to provide teens across the country with hands-on advanced skills programming.
- GHSA works with AT&T's It Can Wait campaign to relay the message that distracted driving is never OK. It Can Wait is on a mission to get drivers to pledge to stop driving distracted.
- Working with the Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility, GHSA provides grants to help states combat drugged driving through specialized law enforcement officer training.
- GHSA has partnered with The National Road Safety Foundation to provide states with funding to create innovative approaches to the issue of drowsy driving.
- The National Law Enforcement Liaison Program was created in partnership with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) to facilitate communication and coordination between LELs and support LEL training and guidance workshops.