Due to the disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the GHSA 2020 Annual Meeting has been canceled. We look forward to seeing you at the 2021 Annual Meeting in Denver.
To provide some of the content that attendees value most, GHSA is hosting a series of four webinars that were initially developed as workshops for the Pittsburgh meeting.
Speeding: Diverse Approaches to Achieving Culture Change
Wednesday, July 22, 3:00–4:00 p.m. ET
This roundtable discussion will examine behavioral approaches to speed management, including pandemic speeding trends and highway safety community countermeasures. Panelists will discuss automated enforcement, as well as an upcoming speed management pilot project sponsored by GHSA, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, and the National Road Safety Foundation.
This webinar is open to all and registration is required.
- Russ Martin, Senior Director of Policy and Government Relations, Governors Highway Safety Association
- Michael Hanson, Director, Minnesota Office of Highway Safety
- David Harkey, President, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Holly Cooper, General Manager, Public Safety Solutions, Conduent
Miss a Session?
June 23: Quarantined! Managing Highway Safety Programs During a Public Health Emergency
- Watch the webinar recording
- Download presentation slides: Tim Kerns (MD) | Kimberly Chesser (DE) | Barbara Sauers (NHTSA)
2020 Highway Safety Champions
GHSA is grateful for our Highway Safety Champions: those 2020 GHSA Annual Meeting sponsors who graciously maintained their financial support of the association this year.
Sign up for our Annual Meeting News List to receive meeting updates.