To ensure your safety and comfort, GHSA continues to monitor and implement public health guidelines and best practices to protect all attendees and staff from COVID-19. Here are some of the changes we are considering:
- The physical set up of the rooms where conference activities are taking place will align with appropriate social distancing guidelines. This includes spacing between participant seating, management of traffic flows throughout the meeting space, capacity limitations in meeting rooms and configuration of the exhibit hall.
- The Sheraton Denver Downtown has implemented enhanced public space cleaning and electrostatic spraying to disinfect surfaces throughout the hotel. Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the property. Visit whattoexpect.marriott.com/dends to view a list of COVID-19 protocols the hotel has undertaken.
- All GHSA staff, contractors and Annual Meeting volunteers will undergo a health screening prior to the start of conference activities and will be required to participate in a briefing session that outlines health and safety protocols.
- All attendees will be required to complete a health screening prior to check-in and, if necessary, GHSA may require daily health screenings as a requirement of participation.
- Attendees will be required to comply with all state, local, venue and GHSA health and safety policies in effect at the time of the meeting, including any social distancing and face mask requirements. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own face masks and GHSA will have masks available for participants who need one. Additional details regarding masking and health and safety protocols will be provided at a later date.
- Visit www.ghsa.org/events/Annual-Meetings/2021 for more information and updates to our health and safety protocols.