Moving Mountains: Forging a New Traffic Safety Landscape
GHSA 2021 Annual Meeting
September 11–15, 2021
Sheraton Denver Downtown
Mark your calendar to join colleagues and partners from across the country in the Mile-High City this coming September for the GHSA 2021 Annual Meeting.
Who Should Attend?
- State Highway Safety Office directors and their staff
- Federal highway safety professionals
- Public health officials
- Law enforcement professionals
- Private sector highway safety partners
- State Highway Safety Office subrecipients
Register early to avoid additional fees! Registration will open in early June.
|On or Before 7/30||After 7/30||On-site|
|GHSA Members/Associate Members||$550||$600||$650|
* Highway safety professionals are not eligible to register as a spouse/guest. Registrations after August 27 must be processed on-site at the higher rate.
Highway Safety Exhibition
More than 50 booth spaces will be available for exhibitors to showcase their products, programs and services. The booth fee is $1,050 for GHSA Members/Associate Members and $1,200 for nonmembers and includes one registration. Additional booth staff must register to receive a badge and have access to all meeting events. Exhibitor registration will open in May. Contact Amadie Hart (email@example.com) for more information.
The GHSA Annual Meeting provides an opportunity to become a Highway Safety Champion, with sponsorship ranging from $2,500 to $20,000+. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities here. For a list of the 2020 Highway Safety Champions, click here.
All meeting events will take place at the Sheraton Denver Downtown unless noted otherwise. The room block will open up for reservations in early 2021.