Sunday, August 13
12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Move In/Set Up)
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Monday, August 14
7:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. (Lunch in the Exhibit Hall)
Tuesday, August 15
7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Tear Down/Move Out)
- Access to approximately 700 state and national highway safety officials
- One complimentary Annual Meeting registration to staff the booth on-site
- Listing and logo on the Annual Meeting website and in event app
Exhibit Registration Is Closed
The Exhibit Hall is sold out! Please contact Kerry Chausmer for additional options.
Each booth space costs $1,750 for GHSA Members and $2,000 for nonmembers.
Each exhibitor registration includes:
- One 10’ x 10’ booth
- 8’ back drape and 3’ side drapes
- 6’ draped table with 2 chairs and wastebasket
- 7” x 44” one-line identification sign for in-line booths 300 square feet or less (larger booths may request an ID sign)
- On-site service center from set up to move out
- One registration (additional individuals who will be staffing your exhibit both must register for the meeting and indicate they are an exhibitor registrant.)
As of Tuesday, July 4, cancellations are no longer available.
Indicate your top three choices when registering. Final booth selections are based on the following priority order:
- 2023 Highway Safety Champions
- The order in which exhibit booth registration is received
NEW: GHSA Members and organizations that exhibited at last year's Annual Meeting in Kentucky will be invited to register and select their booth location before the general public, allowing them to be higher on the list.
Exhibitors may purchase electronic lead retrieval for $199. Using the conference app, exhibitors will be able to scan attendee badges to capture leads seamlessly. You can track your ROI in real-time with key metrics displayed across a dashboard and add notes for follow-up.
New this year, the Monday lunch will be served in the Exhibit Hall. Exhibitors will be able to work with GHSA to give away items with a live drawing based on scanned badges.
By submitting the Exhibit Registration, the exhibitor is contracting with GHSA and agrees to follow all the rules explained herein. Please note that exhibiting at the GHSA Annual Meeting does not include permission to use GHSA’s logo without express written consent.
Freeman is the official decorator/service contractor for the meeting. More information, including a complete exhibitor information guide, will be sent to exhibitors following registration.
Liability & Indemnification
Freeman and Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) will defend, hold harmless, and indemnify its employees and agents, from and against any and all claims and against all liability costs and expenses, including attorney fees, resulting from claims of injury (including death) to persons or damages to property arising out of or resulting from the sole negligent or intentional acts of Freeman, GHSA or any other trade show service provider(s), exhibiting companies, employees, agents, attendees or invitees of any of them.
New York Marriott Marquis Terms and Conditions
The exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of exhibitor's activities on the Hotel premises and will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Hotel, its owner, and its management company, as well as their respective agents, servants, and employees from any and all such losses, damages, and claims.
We appreciate all our exhibitors and attendees and strive to make our Annual Meeting a welcoming space for all who join us. To that end, we ask exhibitors to abide by the following conduct guidelines:
- Each representative of an exhibiting company is expected to conduct himself/herself in a professional manner.
- An exhibitor representative should be present in the booth during all posted show times.
- All product demonstrations must be conducted within the exhibitor's contracted booth space.
- Distribution of marketing materials, branded giveaways and other promotional items is prohibited outside the exhibitor's contracted booth space.
- Demonstrations, discussions and business conducted in the booth space should not disrupt or disturb other exhibitors.
- Exhibitors may not deface any part of the exhibit facility or hotel property. Nothing may be affixed to the exhibit facility or hotel property without the express permission of the official exhibit contractor and the hotel.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in a verbal warning to in-booth personnel and email notification to the official booth contact. GHSA reserves the right to evict any exhibitor who, because of noise, conduct, method of operation or other distraction, detracts from the educational nature of the exhibit. Should an eviction occur, the exhibitor forfeits all monies paid and will not be entitled to a refund.
Any costs arising out of negligence will be the sole responsibility of the exhibitor. Exhibitors acknowledge that GHSA and the New York Marriott Marquis do not maintain insurance covering exhibitor property and that it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain business interruption and property damage insurance covering losses by the exhibitor.
Exhibitors acknowledge their responsibility under the Americans with Disabilities Act to make their booths accessible to persons with disabilities. The exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless GHSA, the hotel and exhibit company against costs, liability or damages arising out of or caused by exhibitor’s failure to comply with the Act.
Installation & Dismantlement
Installation and dismantlement of exhibits must occur during the times and on the dates specified. Any booth not set or occupied by the close of the installation is subject to forfeiture and loss of refund to the vendor. No exhibit may be installed after the exhibit area opens to registrants or dismantled prior to close of the exhibit area on Tuesday, August 15 at 11:00 a.m. Exhibit tear-down is scheduled to take place from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. on August 15.
Questions About Exhibiting?
Contact Kerry Chausmer.