July 21, 2021, 1 p.m. ET | Virtual
In this second roundtable of the National Transportation Safety Board's Safe System Series, hosted by Member Jennifer Homendy, a panel of leading experts will discuss eliminating speeding-related crashes through a Safe System Approach. GHSA Senior Director of Policy and Government Relations Russ Martin will serve as a panelist.
Additional panelists include:
- Kenny Bragg, NTSB
- Amy Cohen, Families for Safe Streets
- Natalie Draisin, FIA Foundation
- Wen Hu, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
- Ken McLeod, The League of American Bicyclists
- Seleta Reynolds, Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT)
Additional information is available on the NTSB website.