Imagine the Future: Advancing Traffic Safety through Technology and Innovation
Registration now open!
Anaheim Marriott (Reserve)
August 24-28, 2019
The traffic safety landscape is rapidly evolving, presenting both challenges and opportunities to reach zero traffic deaths. General Sessions will consider how states and their partners can harness the potential of technological advancements and engage innovative strategies to reduce crash injuries and fatalities. Breakout workshops will examine hot topics in safety, including law enforcement engagement, alcohol- and drug-impaired driving, bicyclist and pedestrian safety, and autonomous vehicles. Attendees will come away with concrete ideas to implement in their own work.
General conference programming begins the evening of Sunday, August 25 following a meeting of GHSA's Executive Board on August 24.
The meeting provides a wide range of sponsorship and partnership opportunities for organizations to gain visibility and access a key group of highway safety leaders.
California Office of Traffic Safety
Thanks to our host, the California Office of Traffic Safety, for helping to bring this year's Annual Meeting to the Golden State!
Who Should Attend?
- State Highway Safety Office directors and staff
- Federal highway safety professionals
- Technology providers
- Public health officials
- Law enforcement professionals
- Private sector highway safety partners
- State Highway Safety Office subrecipients
- Friday, July 12: Early meeting registration/discount & exhibit registration
- Friday, July 26: Registration cancellation refunds (less service fee)
- Thursday, August 1: Hotel room reservations (if rooms are still available)
- Friday, August 9: Advance registration